Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Update!

Okay, so I have been very busy lately, but my summer vacation is coming to a close. I have bought a few things recently...I will post reviews soon. I'm trying to see how much I really like or don't like them.
Jesse's Girl
A couple MAC products

On another note. I was attempting to stretch my perm for as long as I could. I could only go two months. My beautician was so angry. My hair just gets too thick on the root for stretching, I think. I have been exercising a whole lot this summer too, so that hasn't helped the situation.

Talk to you all later! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chasity, I too tried to stretch the perm! I am addicted to "What not to wear" and the hairstylist always makes the natural hair look great! N-E-way that too lasted until today!! 2mos..I won't be trying that.. I too, have tried this product (mega-silk) w/ olive oil..Great shine for natural or relaxed hair.

    ReplyDelete