Saturday, March 21, 2009

Okay...so it's been a while since I have been able to sit down and blog. I have been really busy through the week and I haven't really bought much. I purchased a couple of lipglosses: RIMMEL's Eastend Snob and I LOVE IT! and Wet N'Wild' "lipglass". Of course it's not lip glass but it has the same thick shiny consistency of MAC's lipglass. I really like it too. Both of these can be purchased at "Wally World" (or your nearest drug store)!

On another note, I cowashed my hair with my Pantene Beautiful Lengths this morning and it turned out GOOD! I recently got my hair colored brown with a few highlights in the front that I love. My stylist did a good job. She used foils. I am really enjoying them, but I know that I have to give my hair special attention because of the color. So, I've been trying to do good by it. Anywhooo... just a little bit of what I've been up too...I'm going to check out the Sugar Sweet line at MAC, it just looks and sounds so girlie so you know I am loving that! Oh and ULTA has buy one get one free on 3 lines of cosmetics right now...I think it's their brand (ULTA), Maybelline, and L'oreal or Revlon (I always get those confused!) and they have the $3.50 off a $10 purchase coupon on line...so check that out.

Talk to y'all lata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment