Sunday, March 8, 2009

TLC for hair, Colossal vs. Lashblast

















So, I have been thinking to do this comparison review for a moment and had not done it yet, but I think that a lot of people are "sleeping" on the Colossal Mascara from Maybelline. I have been a huge fan of Maybelline's Mascara for a while, but I have been using the Covergirl Lashblast too in recent months just because so many people were saying how they couldn't live without it, blah, blah, blah. My honest opinion is that Lashblast is okay, but just that, OK. It doesn't have a WOW factor or anything. It seems just like a regular mascara to me. If you are looking for a thickening formula, Colossal is the one. It yields thick, luscious lashes; I love black, voluminous lashes; I think that they are gorgeous. So, if that is what you are looking for try Colossal, it's the best. I've been using it for a long time and I am definitely LOVING IT!




Okay, so as some of you know I am making more of an effort to take better care of my hair so I bought a few new products recently. I'm not sure how well I like all of them yet; however, I will post them when I can judge them better. However, I have been pre-pooing for two weeks now and I really like the way my hair feels afterwards. Pre-pooing is preparing your hair for a wash by putting your favorite oils and a conditioner on your hair and letting it sit for a while (at least 45 min to overnight). I have also started co-washing in the middle of the week instead of shampooing just because I know that shampoo too many times during the week does more harm than good. This past week I used the VO5 Strawberry Milk Conditioner (I think that is the correct name). I also got a new satin scarf that I love. It has a soft side for your hair and a smooth side for the outside so that it doesn't slide off of your hair. It glides smoothly over the pillow and doesn't come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment