Monday, May 18, 2009

BRAIDS, WEIGHT LOSS


Okay everyone...so I got my hair braided. I really like the braids, but hate the amount of time that it took. It took 10 hours! Can you say "Too long!"...."Too long!" Anywho...I don't know that I'll do it again. I love the convenience of having them though. I haven't bought any new products lately, but I thought I would just give you all an update on me. I've had my braids for close to a month. I don't know how long I will keep them. They've already grown out quite a bit. Hmmm....what else is going on with me...Oh! I am trying to lose some weight this summer....probably about 15 pounds. I am cranking up my Curves routine...BTW I really like Curves so if anyone is thinking about joining, give it a try. So, I am attempting to do about 1200 calories a day, 40 g fat, 90 g carbs, and 135 g of protein. I don't take in enough protein. Wish me luck! Talk to you all lata! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment