Saturday, May 23, 2009

Green and Brown look








Okay so I did a look tonight... I was inspired by Makeup Geek's last video on YouTube which was inspired by the Mint 3 Musketeers (yes the candy!)...check her out. Anyway it was with greens and browns and I used very inexpensive brands that still worked very well. I used Maybelline's Ivy League which consists of a light green, a darker green and very pretty highlight in a vanilla looking color. In the outer V I used Prestige Coffee Bean which is dark brown. Both of these are drugstore brands so once again they don't cost a lot.... So when you get a chance, take out those browns and greens and try them out!
Diet update!!
Okay, exercising was great today... I did 35 minutes on the elliptical machine, some dumbbell exercises, and some ab exercises. I finished up with some stretches and it was great! Once again, I felt like I had accomplished something. I usually don't make it into Curves on the weekends so...I use my elliptical machine which you can see in one or two of the posted pics. With the help of the Lord I will lose these 15 pounds this summer. I went a little beyond my recommended calorie intake, which has been my problem lately, but I did get my water in today. On Monday I hope to post how much I have lost over the week. Wish me Luck!!! I will probably talk to you all Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment