Saturday, February 21, 2009

Co washing, exercise, L'Oreal HIP




Okay....so I am cowashing my hair.... by the way Saturday mornings are great for hair washing... anywho...so far so good.... Although my hair is still wet...I am loving the way that it feels. It feels really soft. The main reason why I wanted to do this co wash is because I re-touched my hair the other day and I wanted to restore moisture. I hope to post some pics later on today after I finish.... BTW I am using Suave JUICY APPLE. It smells DELISH!!!!!!!!!!!!




Anywho 2: I haven't exercised in a while and I definitely need to get back on it.... I have slacked off quite a bit. I 've been a member of Curves for nearly a year and have lost about 20 lbs total. WOOT! and I got an elliptical machine recently. I need to get back on it! I feel so much better when I exercise and eat right but sometimes....I just get way off track. If you have a Curves in your area and you are looking for a great place to work out and only want to be there 30 minutes...give them a try I actually love the environment.




Anywho 3: CVS has BOGO Free on HIP Products... Definitely more bang for your buck... I love these shadows. They have great color payoff and they are INEXPENSIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment