Thursday, February 12, 2009

My Fav Hair Products














So...one of my good friends asked me what products I have been using lately.... So, here they are. I loveeeee Mizani Shyne Bodifying Sheen; it's not too heavy, in fact, it is a very light formula. I've been using it since 2002 or 2003. So, you can probably tell that I live by this stuff. Tresemme' Tres Two Ultra Fine Mist Hair Spray is next on the list. It is not sticky at all...that's what I really love about this product. Before curling my hair, I use the next two products: Tresemme' No Frizz Ultra Light Shine Spray and Motions Heat Seeker Protecting Spray. I love both of these too. I'm always looking for something that is extra light, because I don't want it to weigh my hair down. Finally, there is Biosilk Silk Therapy, which is kinda pricey, but a great product; it gives your hair great shine without making it heavy. So, once again I am lovin these products! I give all of them two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment