Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Favorite Products Right Now!!!







HAIR
Shampoo – Kera Care or Pantene Beautiful Lengths

Conditioner – Kera Care or Pantene Beautiful Lengths

Hair Mask – Pantene…It’s really good…if you need a hair mask try it…

Styling Products – Motions heat protector, Tresemme hair spray, Mizani Shyne, Tresemme Frizz Control, and Biosilk Silk Therapy

Hot Curler: Hot Tools Ceramic curler; or a really great Wal-mart brand can’t remember the exact brand…I wanna say Select Pro Gold…It’s ceramic too…

BODY
Body Wash (soap) - Ivory

Body Moisturizer - Jergens

Antiperspirant– Lady Speedstick or Degree for women

FACE

Makeup Remover – Neutrogena

Cleanser – Neutrogena

Exfoliator - St. Ives Medicated Scrub Mask - Queen Helene's Mint Julepe Mask

Moisturizer - Oil of Olay

MAKEUP

Primer – Revlon (when I use one)
Foundation – Studio Tech NW-45; Dream Matte Mousse Cocoa; Revlon Colorstay

Concealer – MAC NW45 (comes in a pot)

Powder – MAC Studio Fix NW 45

Blush – MAC Brunette MSF; I also have a few drug store brands that I love!

Bronzer – MAC (don’t remember the color though

Highlighter – if I use one, Brunette MSF

EyebaseUDPP (not working as well for me anymore; true sadness) or Layin’ Low Paint Pot

Eyeshadow – Urban Decay Deluxe Palette….I love, love, love, this palette…It is great! The color payoff is out of this world!

Eyeliner – Maybelline Ultra liner at the top…Urban Decay 24/7 liner in zero on the bottom

Curler – don’t usually curl lashes

Mascara - Covergirl's Lash Blast; Maybelline’s Lash Stylist, Maybelline’s Colossal (my personal fav)

Lipstick – Lately, MAC’s Pretty Please (a sheer pink), MAC’s High Tea (really nude color), Pomposity (hot pink)
Gloss - C-Thru Lipglass, Hello Kitty sweet strawberry and fast friends (Love, love, love)

Nail Varnish – whatever I choose from the nail shop ;o)

2 comments:

  1. I Googled Mac Hello Kitty Fast Friends NW45 and found you on the first page. I love the Sweet Strawberry from the Hello Kitty collection as well. I'm about to get Fast Friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that you will love it! It is great by itself and on top of something else.

    ReplyDelete