Monday, February 16, 2009

Hello Kitty Lippies











So, I got three products from the hello kitty line. I got the sweet strawberry lip glass; middle pic last gloss. It is a very sheer pink with a hint of glitter; it's okay...definitely nice if you want a high shine gloss. It will also give lips a slight pink tint. I got fast friends, the bright purple, last pic, last gloss; it is not hot purple when you put it on though, which is really great for me. It too has a hint of glitter; it's nice. Finally, I got the light purple lipstick, fashion mews. I really like it. It's not outrageous, very subtle....It's definitely a keeper. The over all line was just okay. My rating is a 2.5 out of 4. Remember this is just my opinion.... You all let me know what you think...puleeze..... I am really wanting you all to post your opinions of some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment