Friday, February 20, 2009

Deluxe Palette Review, Co washing, hmmmm

If you have not tried Urban Decay's Deluxe Palette, you don't know what you are missing... I loveeeeeee it! It doesn't leave my counter....I have been using it since I got it. The neutral colors are the bomb!!! (How old is the bomb?) lmbo...Anywho.... if you are looking for great shadows and want more bang for your buck, look no more! 2 snaps and a clap for this one!
  • It has great color payoff
  • Great neutral colors as well as bright fun ones
  • Packaging is great too! Velvet with silver mesh on front....
  • 5 out of 5: I'm lovin it!

Anywho, on another note. I think that I am going to co wash my hair this weekend. I have never tried it... For those who don't know what co washing is...It's washing your hair with conditioner. I heard it yields moisture to the strands and makes it softer. I'm hoping mine feels like silk afterwards... lmbo... I will keep you all posted on the outcome. Oh and I heard that you should do it with something inexpensive like VO5.... If you know anything about co washing or you've done it before let me know how it turned out. Talk to ya lata! Bye!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Now I have never heard of co washing. That is interesting. Where did you find the Urban Decay's Deluxe Palette? (I'm always working on my skills... especially with the eye makeup)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Eve,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! They can be found at Ulta for sure. If you don't live near an Ulta, try this site

    http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/DeluxeShadowBox.cfm

    YOU WILL LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Co washing sounds like taking a bath with lotion. I was anxious to try it, but then I thought about the buildup on hair from hairspray etc and how I need something to clean that. I still want to do it though, to see how it turns out. It would be nice to do it before the hair gets dirty and requires shampooing. I guess conditioner has enough chemicals to clean a little. Like how lotion has alcohol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right; there is just enough of the cleaning chemical to wash hair but not totally strip it of all of the "good stuff".

    ReplyDelete