Sunday, June 24, 2012

A Colorful Sunday!

 Today has been awesome. I went to church and received a great Word.


I decided that I wanted to be colorful today. Those who know me know that I love color and bling. So, when I saw this necklace, I had to have it. I really like the mixing of metal and color for the final design. The rest of the things I wore were based on this statement piece.

My makeup was simple, as always. I used the NYX Every Color Imaginable Palette for my eyes. I like it because it has an awesome array of very pigmented colors. My lipstick of choice was my fav MAC Girl About Town lined with MAC Nightmoth liner.

My hair is a twistout that was done on dry hair last night. I twisted my hair, and stretched it with Goody bands. I simply untwisted it and picked it out.

The shoes are by Call it Spring, which I’m guessing is a JCPenney brand. The yellow earrings and ring came from Versona. The watch is Michael Kors, and the bracelet Henri Bendel. By the way, I am in love with Henri Bendel’s pieces. They are so classic and chic. I can’t wait to add more pieces to my collection. The orange bracelet was thrifted or purchased at my local flea market. I really don’t remember.

I hope that you all are having a splendid Sunday!


XOXO & TTYL


pretty girls

No comments:

Post a Comment