Wednesday, June 13, 2012

OOTD: It's a Red, White, and Blue Kind of Day


Today has been a great day...nothing blue about it.  Except my OOTD.  When I saw this skirt, I had to have it!  It reminded me of my elementary school days.  I remember some jeans that I loved so much: stonewashed and a hundred little holes all over them.  Do you all remember when that was "the style"?  Now, I don't care whether things are the style.  I simply wear what I like. 

This skirt and shirt came from TJ Maxx.  I guess that you can call me a maxxanista now.  The belt was gifted from one of my besties.  She was tossing it and I said "Girl, give me that belt!" I've wearing it ever since.



My jewelry for the day was simple.  The red swarokski crystal bracelet, I purchased at Michael's (go figure).  The silver beaded one is by Ralph Lauren.  The chnky facets and the watch is Fossil.  My earrings were my favorite accessory today.  I purchased them at the Bronner Brothers Natural Hair Show last year.  I didn't get to go this year. Boohoo!  The necklace is from thecurrentcustom.com.  The ring is from Love Culture and the shoes are Jessica Simpsons.

This outfit was super comfortable!  Can't wait to wear my skirt again! LOL!












TTYL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment