Tuesday, June 19, 2012

FOTD: Screaming Green: A Bright Green Eyeshadow Look and A Little Bit About Today's Hair


Screaming Green:

I love bold colors on the eyes and a nude lip.  Today, I did my eye shadow look with a bright green from MAC (lid); it’s called lucky green.  I also used red wine (outer V) from Sephora and  MAC’s shroom (a gorgeous creamy off-white with shimmer; under the brow).  On the lips I used NYX’s Real Nude.  I really like how creamy the NYX round lip glosses are.  If you are interested in those check out cherryculture.com.  You can get them there for a very low price. 
My hair today is a twist out on dry hair.  I misted it with water, massaged jojoba oil into it and did HUGE twists all over.  Before taking them down, I coated my hands with argon oil.






Alright loves…

XOXO & TTYL

pretty girls


No comments:

Post a Comment