Friday, June 15, 2012

A Very Small Makeup Haul: Revlon, Kiss, and NYX

So, I was inspired my a few of my makeup loving friends to try some new lippies and pigments.  These are the lippies and pigments they suggested to me and so far, I really like the colors.  I swatched them so you all could see the true color and pigmentation.



These three lipsticks are by Revlon and they are matte.  From left to right: Smoked Peach, Really Red, and Stormy Pink.  I like that they are not as drying as most matte lippies.  Actually, these are quite creamy.  Although you may have to add a few more swipes to make it as opaque as you like, they are great for the price.  These may not be exact dupes, but they do remind me of some MAC lippies.  Smoked Peach reminds me of Peachstock.  Really Red is reminiscent of Ruby Woo, and Stormy Pink looks like Snob.  Of course these can be purchased at any drugstore.


   
These two lippies were picked up from my local bss.  They are by Kiss Cosmetics. Left to right: Honey Gold and Magenta.  They have a very interesting consistency.  They are not dry, but not as creamy as I'd like for them to be.  Anyway it goes, they are nice colors.  The gold I would not wear alone.  However the magenta I would rock anyday, anytime! LOL!  Overall, they are decent lippies.


Finally, these NYX pigments right here, they are great!  I got these from the local bss too.  From left to right: Very Pink Pearl, Grass Pearl, Yellow Pearl, True Purple Pearl. So, if you are looking for a more inexpensive alternative, these are the ones.

I hope that you all saw something you liked in this post.  Let me know if you try any of it and if you like it!



TTYL! 






No comments:

Post a Comment