Friday, June 15, 2012

FOTD: A Lunch Date!

So, today I had a lunch date!  My husband and I went to our favorite little restaurant.  He had shrimp and grits and I had a veggie plate: cabbage, collards, green beans, and okra and tomatoes.  I know, yummy right?  Indeed, it was delicious. 

This look was quite simple.  For the eyes I used NYX Grass Pearl Pigment (green on lid), and Loreal HIP Showy (blue on outer V).  For my highlight, I used the lightest color from the Wet N Wild Vanity Palette. I love that thing.  Right above the green I used Sephora's Red Wine (and it is divine!). The lips: MAC, Currant lip liner and Kiss New York's Magenta lipstick, with a clear gloss of course.  On the cheeks: MAC's Ambering Rose.

The armparty for today: from left to right: I think I got the first one from F21(not sure); the second is Ralph Lauren and the third from NY & Co.


Alright y'all.  Have a great weekend, especially the pretty girls attending the Magic City Natural Hair Meet Up.  I wish I was there!


XOXO & TTYL
pretty girls !!!










No comments:

Post a Comment